Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ardell Disney Villains Limited Edition Eye Lash Sets First Look!


When I first heard these were released I was absolutely set on hunting these babies down lol. So I log on to ELF's website (because Ardell & ELF teamed up for this release) and go to the "Disney Collection Store Locator"(click the link to check availability in your location)... so I type in my zip code thinking, "Oh yeah their probably a town or so over with my luck" and what do you think shows up on my screen? "We are currently not available in that area." I almost cried. So as I am going through my newsfeed on Instagram I see a friend of mine who I met on IG had just found the jackpot of this whole collection and I asked her if she would grab me the 3 lash sets that I wanted. Well she was absolutely awesome and got me these 3 sets and shipped them to me which I am so very grateful for!! These sets are gorgeous and honestly I don't know why I didn't want "The Maleficent" set but something about these 3 were the only ones that really caught my eye. Anyways, I thought I would share some pictures showing what the actual lashes in each set look like if anyone is curious about these sets or having a friend pick them up without seeing them first. Now you can see in better detail what 3 out of the 4 sets include :)!

Ursula:




Cruella De Vil:



Evil Queen:


1 comment: