Thursday, September 5, 2013

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate Cream!

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate Cream Review!




So It Cosmetics sent me this product to review! My opinion is 100% honest and I will always be truthful. This is my first time being sent a product to review and I'm truly excited to be able to share my thoughts with everyone. The jar is a decent sized amount it's 5ml and comes in a cute packaged tub and has a seal on the inside which I recommend keeping if you buy this product because I could see it drying out without the seal. I was also sent the brush that they match up with the product which you can buy the set on QVC for $38! The brush is perfect sized for concealing and actually works very well. Overall I was impressed, this product definitely does everything it says it will. I applied my moisturizer, primer, and then foundation. This concealer is more of a thick creamy consistency so I decided to apply it after my foundation and the color at first looked like it was going to be just a little to dark for me. I was amazed by how well it covered my under eye baggage and freckles and other spots under my eyes. I have heard of women saying it creases which I can see happening ONLY if you use to much. A little goes a long way with this product and why I recommend is to use the concealer brush provided and swatch the concealer on one side of the brush and then other side. Once both sides are covered in the product gently dab the areas you need concealed and if you need more concealer flip the brush and use the product you have left on the opposite side. Keep gently dabbing until its blended out, next use your finger or sponge to top off the smoothing of the concealer and set with a powder. I honestly was amazed at how the color adjusted to my skin tone, because at first glance I thought the medium looked a little dark but once I blended it out it literally melted into my skin and was a perfect match. My skin is usually extremely sensitive so I get nervous about the products I use but once I read the box and saw that ingredients such as cucumber, aloe, avocado and more were in this concealer it made me feel a lot better! I haven't had any break outs or irritation and I've had it on since about 10am and its now almost 7pm! I haven't had to touch up or had any crease what so ever so I'm actually really impressed. This concealer is going to be my new under eye corrector to use for now on because I've been on the search for a good one!

Rating: 9/10

**photos were taken with natural lighting and have no filter or editing**

No comments:

Post a Comment