Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MAC Antonio Lopez 3 Lips Fuchsia First Impressions!

I had mixed feelings about this whole collection and wasn't sure if it was worth it to me to buy anything from the collection. When it finally was live on the MAC website I obviously was curious and had to go on and look. I liked the eyeshadow & blush/highlighter palettes but a lot of the blushes or bronzers I already have or have colors similar to and the eyeshadows just didn't really do it for me. The eyeshadows were dupable and $47.50 was a little to pricey for me! Me being the makeup addict I am wanted to at least get something from this collection so the next best thing that wasn't to expensive was the lip palettes. I wanted colors I didn't have yet so I bought the 3 Fuchsia Lips palette which comes with Candy Yum Yum, Moxie, and Violetta! I was pretty excited because the colors are all gorgeous and I could not wait to try them out. Well..... I received my package today and I was honestly kind of disappointed. The size of the lip palette is tiny to me, and I would have honestly been better off buying 3 individual lipsticks. I have never bought a MAC lip palette before so maybe this is the typical size they make but I really expected this to be a lot bigger. I posted some pictures below of the palette and also the palette compared in size next to a MAC lipstick. I would love to hear anyones opinion on this topic so comment below :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment