Monday, September 16, 2013

Loreal Colour Riche LeMatte & LaLacque Lipstick Swatches!


I have been hearing sooo much about these lipsticks and wanted to see for myself how amazing they were! I went to my local Target and saw the display down the aisle and immediately ran over to it and to my surprise it was pretty much empty except for 3 lipsticks hidden in the back! I grabbed them and ran to checkout! Well once I was home I tried #412 Lacquer-ized on and I just fell in love! So I ended up returning to Target the next day and without even thinking twice grabbed the last 4 I saw sitting there. They must have restocked and ran out again lol. I really want to get another Lacquer-ized because its so pretty and lasts forever! Below are swatches of the ones I was able to get my hands on! I also will be adding 2 LeMatte She's so Matte Lipsticks to my blog sale if anyones interested in them. I impulse bought way to many of that color! I would love to hear everyones thoughts on these & also let me know what colors you have tried and how you like them :)!


**From top to bottom: LaLacque I Lacque You A Lot #414, LaLacque Never Lacque-ing #411, LeMatte She's So Matte #408, LeMatte Matte for Me #409, LaLacque Lacquer-ized #412**
Indoor Lighting

Under Indoor Lamp

Natural Light

2 comments: