Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mac Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Swatch!


Swatches of lipstick & lipstick w/gloss:

Top: Flat Out Fabulous ~ Bottom: Flat Out Fabulous with Jesse's Girl Glox Stix Gloss in Red Dawn.


**Overall, I really love this lipstick! I usually am nervous about matte lipsticks because they can be so drying and make all the lines in my lips so visible. BUT, this lipstick actually isn't as drying as I expected! I applied my Neutrogena Kissable Moisture lip balm as a base and honestly it made the application of this lipstick absolutely flawless. The lasting power is unbelievable I was able to eat and drink without any fading what so ever and hours later it still was looking like I had just applied it! For the bottom swatch I was curious about how it would look with a gloss over it so I used Jesse's Girl Glow Stix gloss in Red Dawn (which if anyone hasnt tried these yet, go out and buy one their amazing). Its hard to capture in the lighting I was in but this gloss over Flat Out Fabulous was gorgeous! Glow Stix's are clear but also have rainbow colored tint to them and this one had a pearled reddish tint when in certain lighting. So applied on top of this lipstick it just had an amazing glossed and  iridescent look!
Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment