Saturday, September 21, 2013

Urban Decay Cosmetics LE Holiday Collection Vice 2 Palette Swatches!



When I received the email from Urban Decay announcing the pre-sale on their website of the holiday collection I immediately went to the website and saw the Vice 2 palette! I missed out on the first edition so there was no way I was missing out again! I am so happy with this purchase because honestly for $59 + tax for the palette (plus I got 2 samples: a mini revolution lipstick& mini primer potion!) I think the value of the eyeshadows inside plus mirror & brush are way valued more then the amount I paid! The eyeshadows are BEAUTIFUL, pictures don't do them any justice and the pigmentation is really nice! Most are shimmery and then there are 2 matte colors which go with all the shimmery shades perfectly. There are a few shadows that are similar to MAC's pressed pigments and the pigmentation on those are unbelievable you barely need to swatch to get color! SO to get to the point of this post below I will post the swatches of all the lovely colors from this palette :)!

**Note: All swatches were applied without any sort of base or primer, and I swatched my finger once on the eyeshadow then swatched my finger down my arm. I bought this product with my own money and my reviews and swatches are always 100% honest**

Lighting is awful at night time in my room so I did the best I could :)
PART ONE:
(Left to Right): Smokeout, Prank, Radar, Dope, Lovesick, Madness, Damaged, Toxic, Shellshock, Strike, Voodoo, Habit.

(Left to Right):  Smokeout, Prank, Radar, Dope, Lovesick, Madness.

(Left to Right): Damaged, Toxic, Shellshock, Strike, Voodoo, Habit(which blends in with my skin).


PART 2:

(Left to Right): Coax, Stash, Betrayal, Ambush, X-Rated, Poison, Derailed, Rewind.
(Left to Right): Coax, Stash, Betrayal, Ambush.
(Left to Right): X-Rated, Poison, Derailed, Rewind.









No comments:

Post a Comment